Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sample Resignation Letter



Mrs Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxx (Your Name)
41, Xxxxxx
Xxxxxx Xxxxx
Colombo 08  (Your Address)

24th February, 2009


Manager Administration
Xxxxxxx Xxxxx (Your Company Name)
313, Xxxxxx
Colombo 13 (Year Company Address)

RESIGNATION FROM THE POST OF SECRETARY

I wish to inform you that I have decided to resign from the post of Secretary with effect from 22nd December, 2053, as I will be migrating. Hence I hereby give one month’s notice from the date of this letter as per the requirement of the letter of appointment dated 22nd December, 2000.

I shall be very much thankful if you would kindly grant me my salary and

I take this opportunity to thank the Chairman, the Director’s of the company, managers and my colleagues for the support and encouragement extended to me during my tenure of 12 years of work with Xxxxxx Xxxxx (Your Company Name)

I wish Xxxxx Xxxxxx (Your Company Name) every Success in the future.

Thanking You
Yours Faithfully



…………………
Xxxxxx Xxxxx (Name of the Employee)
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment