Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Business Letter Salutations

Business Letter Salutations

Darrent
5170 Greenbrier Ave
San Diego, CA 92120
April 7, 1999
Williamsburg Chamber of Commerce
2837 Patriot Way
Williamsburg, VA 05987
To whom it may concern:
I am planning a vacation to you area this summer and like would like to get some information on about Williamsburg. I need to find a reasonable place to stay, some affordable restaurants, and what kind of activities there are to do while I am there. We are planning our trip at the beginning of July and plan to stay for about a week. Can you also send me a list of events taking place around that time. We may also take some side trips during the week, so any information you may have on other locations around your area would also be helpful.
Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Darren

Business Letter Salutations

No comments:

Post a Comment